Join T.E.A.M Asthma:
Treatment, Education, Assessment and Management
To improve the quality of care for children with asthma in the Inland Empire.
· Attain increased skills to educate and counsel families on asthma management.
· Increase knowledge to help improve asthma patient outcomes.
· Improve participants communication skills.
· Increase knowledge regarding various components of cultural diversity.
· Improve their skills in treating childhood outcomes.
Location of Conference
Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga
Conference fee is $40. Fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments, dynamic speakers and exhibitors, and free ample parking. CEU's (nurses only) $10.
Continuing Eduction Information
CEU: For nurses only. Provided by San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools approved by the California State Board of Registered Nurses,Provider Number 13491. Event approved for 4 hours.