To improve the quality of care for children with asthma in the Inland Empire.
· Update healthcare professionals on current asthma guidelines and provide tools for patient education.
· Better understand multi-cultural issues impacting patient care.
· Learn more about the Breathmobile® program coming to San Bernardino County schools and have
the opportunity to tour the bus.
· Provide school nurses with best practices, strategies and resources for managing asthma at the school site.
PACE Program Objectives
· Attain increased skills to educate and counsel families on asthma management
· Improve their therapeutic skills in treating childhood outcomes
· Increase knowledge to help improve asthma patient outcomes
· Improve their communication skills
· Have an outline of the various
components of cultural diversities
Location of Conference