Radon is second leading cause of lung cancer and kills 15,000 - 22,000 Americans each year. This natural , radioactive gas rises from rocks and soil in the ground and seeps into homes and buildings through cracks in the foundation and walls. Radon is a gas you cannot see, smell, or taste. Because you cannot see or smell Radon, the only way to tell if you are being exposed to the gas is by measuring radon levels.
A simple, low-cost test will alert you of the need to vent our home due to high radon levels - reducing exposure and saving lives. Remediation costs vary with an average of $1,200.
You can purchase a test kit by clicking on the "Purchase Kit" tab above. We will send you a kit (includes shipping to laboratory and laboratory results) for just $9.50, plus $1.50 shipping and handling.
Remember - When You Can't Breathe, Nothing Else Matters.