Exercise and Asthma Program Training
"Helping Students and Athletes Stay Active"
Who Should Attend?
The "Exercise and Asthma" program is designed for physical educators, coaches, teachers, recreational staff and others working with children.
Participants will learn how to:
- Recognize the symptoms and warning signs of an asthma episode
- Prevent problems when possible
- React appropriately when necessary
Participants of this training will receive:
- An educational brochure
- Parental fact sheet
- Parental follow up letter
- A clipboard imprinted with the warning signs and actions to take in an emergency situation
Dates and Locations
Date: March 11, 2004 Time: 4:00 5:00 p.m.
Location: Rockport Elementary School, West Street, Rockport
Date: March 18, 2004 Time: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Coastal Ridge Elementary School, 1 Coastal Ridge Drive, York
Date: March 25, 2004 Time: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Mt. Ararat Middle School, 75 Eagles Way, Topsham