Your company can share in the visibility, goodwill, and excitement of the event by sponsoring the American Lung Association of California's 2007 Breathe Easy Ride. Standing apart from the competition, you have the potential to grow with us into an annual Bay Area tradition for years to come.
· ENHANCE YOUR IMAGE. Research shows 94% of customers will have a more positive image of your product or company.
· GET NOTICED. Hosted by Sonoma Mountain Village, (a mixed use, sustainable community development by Codding) this event will generate an unprecedented amount of media coverage as it is the only event of its kind in Northern California.
· LEVERAGE YOUR ADVERTISING DOLLAR. The estimated value of each sponsorship level is far greater than your monetary investment.
· DIFFERENTIATE. People buy products and services from firms that reflect their values. We'll help build a localized brand that clearly differentiates you from competitors, communicates your values and forges emotional bonds with customers in a compelling, meaningful way.
· JOIN US IN OUR FIGHT. The American Lung Association of California is concerned about the negative impacts of on air quality and public health of greenhouse gas emissions and global warming. The American Lung Association of California supports efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles, industries, and other sources as an important part of California's clean air strategy. In California alone, an estimated 11.9 percent of our residents have asthma. That equates to 3.9 million adults and children! Asthma disproportionately affects children and young adults with the highest prevalence among children. The American Lung Association of California, the foremost defender of clean air, strives to mitigate the ill effects of poor air quality to protect those with asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, and other chronic lung disease. The Breathe Easy Ride, the American Lung Association of California's premiere road cycling event will raise funds and awareness to support education, research and advocacy programs so all Californians can breathe easier.